What Do We Need From You To Recycle Your Vehicle?

Are you planning on recycling your vehicle? If so, you may also be wondering what we’re going to need from you before we take your vehicle away.

The only thing that we’re going to need from you is the title to the vehicle because when you have your title and ID available, this will be all of the proof that we need that you actually own the vehicle and have the legal right to sell it.

About Fred’s Auto Removal

First thing is the Title to the vehicle which is always required we never buy any automobiles without titles it’s just policy nothing personal. Your title doesn’t have to be in your name we understand some people buy a car and never get around to registering it because it turns into a junk car. Many people who have never sold a car may not know what a title looks like. We have provided a photo of the front and back so you can see what you will need before you sell your car. You will notice at the top of the first picture it says Certificate of Title and on the second photo the back has a spot for the registered owner to print and sign.

Oregon Title back

Last we need to fill out a Oregon Bill of Sale which is just a receipt with the vin number and you signature. It’s really that easy we don’t have that many requirements and usually takes less than 5 Minutes to do the whole deal. You print and sign and we give you the cash promised in our online phone quote.

Contact Fred’s Auto Removal

To find out what your vehicle is worth, contact us today by calling (503) 810-3061 or click here to connect with us online.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *